A rapidly expanding British brewery that has experienced growth of 80% year-on-year with exciting plans in the pipeline.
Proud of being a diverse and inclusive workplace, they are committed to offering equal opportunities to all employees, candidates, customers and suppliers who they work with.
Those who strive and succeed at this organisation, actively take responsibility for their decisions and are empowered to challenge and push the boundaries to get the best results.
This newly created position will co-ordinate the implementation and ongoing support and enhancement of a new BI solution with associated data warehouse and data analysis tools.
The initial priorities of this role are to gather requirements, scope and plan the project, identify and select the most appropriate technical solutions, and implement the new BI solution.
You will act as the business champion for reporting and data analysis, identifying, prioritising and developing enhancements to BI and business reporting.
- Experience of both implementing and supporting BI solutions
- Deep technical knowledge in business intelligence, data warehouses, data analysis and visualisation tools and technologies
- Experience within a business environment, preferable FMCG sector
- Experience of BI solutions integrated with SAP Business One and SQL databases
- Project management experience
- Educated to degree-level (or equivalent) in a relevant subject
- Strong interpersonal skills including communication, collaboration and team working
Job Owner: d.prosser