A boutique analytics consultancy offering bespoke consumer analytics & extensive insights to help some of the largest global organisations to realise the potential of their vast data.
Due to a series of highly successful projects with key clients and outstanding referrals, they have now secured new and exciting projects with two more major clients.
As a key consultant within this growing organisation, you’ll be using your industry expertise to support clients on wide-ranging projects from defining an organisation’s analytics strategy to developing analytics solutions and implementing analytics infrastructure.
Joining at such a pivotal stage in this organisation’s journey will present you with incredible opportunities to take ownership of your work along with some incredible progression as you grow with the company.
What Can I Expect To Be Doing?
- Using your consulting skills to manage wide ranging stakeholders both internally and externally at all levels of seniority
- Being an ambassador of the company as you provide first class consulting to our key clients
- Using your analytical and problem solving skills to find patterns in data in order to guide strategy
- You’ll be the bridge between data and strategy – a technical translator if you like!
- Zero expectation to travel to client site!
- Absolutely ZERO micromanagement
The Ideal Candidate
- A strong, quantitative degree
- Analytically minded and a strong problem solver
- 18 months of analytics expertise ideally with a background in consulting
- Strong communicator with demonstrable experience articulating actionable insights to wide-ranging stakeholders both internally and externally
Bonus Points For:
- Experience within either the retail, FMCG or telecoms sector
- Management consulting experience
- Experience analysing consumer data and providing insights
- Commercial experience using SQL
- Commercial experience using a visualisation tool such as Tableau, PowerBI, Looker or similar would also be highly desirable
Job Owner: d.prosser