Named in Glassdoor’s top 50 Employee Choice Awards for the second year running. You won’t want to miss the opportunity with this global management consultancy’s highly reputable ‘Artificial Intelligence & Analytics’ team! As a company they specialise across retail, FMCG, healthcare, financial services and the public sector and are renowned for the unparalleled quality of their work. As a result, they’ve had continuous exponential growth even throughout the pandemic and this isn’t projected to slow down any time soon. Interested? Of course you are, keep scrolling.
As an advanced analytics consultant, you’ll be working within their flagship AI and analytics team who are currently around 250 strong alongside some of the strongest data professionals in the industry. With roles across data science, data strategy, digital marketing analytics and visual analytics, there’s plenty of scope to specialise within a particular area while also having plenty of scope to make sideward moves into other areas of interest if you choose to do so later down the line.
With offices across London, Manchester and Glasgow there’s plenty of flexibility to accommodate wherever works best for you.
What Will I Be Doing?
- Consulting with global clients on a range of real world problems
- Although technical and hands-on, this is not a 9-5 coding job
- You’ll be using your extensive commercial knowledge and Analytical expertise to offer innovative data driven solutions to drive strategy
- Building and implementing analytics services and products
- 2 years’ commercial experience in a data analytics focused position
- Outstanding communicators both written and verbal
- You’ll be working with clients regularly and must be able to clearly articulate yourself to both technical and non technical audiences
- Expert commercial knowledge in SQL and a visualisation tool e.g. Tableau, PowerBI or Looker
- A background in management consulting would be a big plus!
- Knowledge of Python
- Knowledge of Cloud Tools such as AWS, GCP or Azure
- A specialism in one or more sector – retail, FMCG, public sector, financial services, healthcare or energy/utilities
- Awareness of data tech across AI, machine learning and data visualisation
What’s In It For Me?
A wise man once said, "At every job you should either learn or earn. Either is fine. Both is best. But if it’s neither, quit." Here you can expect both
- Challenging work: You’ll be mentally stimulated on a daily basis and required to think outside the box so you’ll never be bored and always be learning
- Progression: You’ll be able to move up when you’re ready and have proven, not when your manager leaves, retires or moves up themselves
- Varied work: Thanks to the wide ranging clients and multiple projects per year, no two days will be the same
- Technology: You’ll be taught and given first access to some of the worlds newest and most cutting-edge technologies
- Fulfilling work: Do you ever feel like you’re just doing ‘busy work’? Well forget that, the work you provide to our clients will have real and tangible outcomes
- Competitive salary: That goes without saying
- Bonus scheme at senior level: Performance based of course
- Travel: The opportunity to travel to client sites and experience diverse ways of working (all paid for of course!)
Job Owner: d.prosser